Common Downtime O1 FTSO, Fly2Sonic, Flare Ocean, Civil FTSO, Anon2

Many people probably remember what happened last year. By posting a video full of lies on YouTube, 4Dads damaged our brand and reputation, not only did they not apologize, but they also made far-fetched claims. Regarding the chat history with the PowerVPS team that was posted last, they said that it was made up. Then, I would like to ask you one thing. Why don’t you say that the chat history I shared this time was made up? Those of you who don’t make any products for accurate price submission and network and only make up nonsense like kids should be called 4Kids, not 4Dads.

Lol, that’s nonsense. I don’t know who Stephen is and why he added our website. May I ask him to add FTSO AU or other website?

It is so ambitious on words “you guys”.
This is another example of your subjectivity.

Perhaps Stephen (x.com) (https://stephen-wu.vercel.app) should set the record straight, which provider is he referring to here?

We totally support these findings. Not much to add. Well done.

2 Likes

Looks crystal clear, good job. The evidence is overwhelming. I’ll support it

1 Like

Based on the evidence and additional finding, Aureus Ox supports a chills proposal for these providers.

2 Likes

The shared downtime and poor explanations is a clear indicator of shared infrastructure. The alternating submissions is just confusing.

I am fully convinced of shared infrastructure, and I feel that is worthy of a first strike. I feel a second strike is best used when there is clear evidence of specifically price manipulation, so even though I don’t like O1 I don’t support their second chill in this case. I do support the first chill of the remaining providers.

I will vote accordingly so we reach quorum

3 Likes

The evidence is clear. We will vote to chill as described.

1 Like

Aimlezz FTSO supports this proposal- it’s always the same lame conversation/explanation.

1 Like

Seems they are done defending themselves against the evidence shown and have really shown nothing to refute or explain how this could have happened. Vote is very clear to us at this point.

2 Likes

There is no evidence related to O1FTSO (0xBE304C28F3a050486b9733AE56cB5541B16c007B) in the content mentioned above. Nevertheless, I think it is very wrong to discuss O1FTSO chill. As I mentioned above, I am ready to share my node and algorithm with the community.

Have you been able to reach power vps to see what the issue was that can explain the common downtime amongst their customers. They have stated they had no such outages. Is there another explanation as to why this could have happened. Absent a viable explanation the evidence presented is very clear.

1 Like

The rotation of up and down time between 01 and Fly2sonic is particularly puzzling. Seems impossible

2 Likes

There are several pieces of evidence listed in this thread that suggest otherwise. Rather than simply insinuate these messages don’t exist, perhaps a more constructive approach might be to offer your thoughts on why you don’t think they amount to evidence of wrongdoing and as such, why you think it is wrong to discuss this.

1 Like

Based on the evidence TempestFTSO supports the chill.

1 Like

I already asked them but they dont reply yet.

The proposed evidence pertains to O1stso, not O1ftso, and I am in contact with the support team to clarify that.

Considering that I ran 18 test scripts to get data from many exchanges at the time, it’s possible that these scripts were using more resources than expected, resulting in high CPU usage. I am sure this has caused price submissions to be halted several times.

I am sure that this is Fly2Sonic’s intentional plot targeting us. I know the fact that our previous developer Daniel, who left our team in September 2022, has been working for you.

2 Likes