Common Downtime O1 FTSO, Fly2Sonic, Flare Ocean, Civil FTSO, Anon2

Ahhh, Daniel’s back, well he never really left I guess … there’s always been one or more “Daniel” lurking behind the scenes, working on multiple data providers.

Anything else you care to share? His contact details, GitHub profile … what makes you sure he’s working for Fly2Sonic?

2 Likes

I already have Daniel’s driver license, and I want him to be honest about everything. Otherwise, we will have to go to court.

Let me guess, he’s Canadian? I’ll be more specific, an Asian guy named “Daniel”?

Nope, he’s Brazilian.

This is where it once again gets messy. Your defense is, “He was on my team, now he’s not; the new provider is to blame.” This argument could be used every time a developer jumps ship, but it doesn’t absolve the previous teams of any accountability.

That’s why we were chilled once in the past.

Have YOU developed your current algorithm or is this still Daniel’s code / a variation of it?

It seems to me that Daniel was the original guy behind the O1 FTSO provider and you’ve taken it over when he left.

our ftso algo is none of Daniel’s code. Almost two years ago, he left the team, and I have been running it alone ever since. As you know, after the first chilling, there’s no longer any collusion between O1FTSO and other providers in price submissions.

Except for all these weird simultaneous outages? Did Daniel set you up with the service at power vps?

How do you know for a fact that he’s working on Fly2Sonic?

The collusion tool suggests a strong correlation between O1 and Civil FTSO / 0x814cd which is a direct clone of Civil. How can that be?

I have been running a Songbird node on PowerVPS, and got an error similar to Flareocean occurred on the 29th of April. I restarted the node, and the error was eliminated. Daniel is not related to it.

I mean the screenshot that Flareocean attached.

So Daniel had nothing to do with you using power VPS ? You did that on your own and he just built your Algo?

In the past, I found such strong correlations between O1 and Nortso, Nortso and AtlasFTSO, EDPFTSO and PRICEKRAKEN suppliers and etc. Then, may I understand that they are collaborating with each other?

Bro, Daniel left our team 2 years ago and the error happened on the 29th is related our songbird node down, not our algo.

Can you share specifics on this please?

1 Like

Yeah, so he left your team two years ago and now you’re using an obscure hosting service. He goes to a provider, unknown to you, that also uses the same obscure service by total coincidence. That leads to both of you having simultaneous downtimes that have yet to be explained? Your service provider has stated there were no outages during that time so what should we believe? Is it just a one in a million coincidence coupled with another one in a million coincidence? Give us something that makes sense.

1 Like

That’s why I am saying that this is an intentional plot. I am sure that Daniel intentionally manipulated price submissions by taking advantage of several interruptions of O1FTSO’s in order to hurt our reputation.

1 Like

He sent an email to me last year, but I didnt reply to him.

2 Likes

We at Fly2sonic sincerely apologize for the recent incidents and any inconvenience they have caused. We have an important announcement regarding the future of our services.

1. Permanent Cessation of Our Provider Service
    After careful consideration, we have decided to permanently cease our provider operations. We recognize that our brand has suffered significant damage, and continuing our services would not be beneficial for either the Flare network or Fly2sonic. Therefore, we will discontinue our provider operations from upcoming epoch.

2. Explanation of Recent Incidents
    We initiated our provider service approximately a year ago. Entering this ecosystem posed several challenges for us. Daniel joined our team, offering his services in exchange for equity after three months. He was confident in his ability to deliver results within a month.

However, upon further investigation, we discovered that Daniel had been working for the O1 provider and had left their team due to revenue conflicts two years ago. Considering his animosity towards the O1 team, the incident which alternately submitted between O1 and our provider 8 months ago might have been intentional.

When questioned about these issues, Daniel evaded our inquiries. In hindsight, we should have terminated his contract at that time. However, he was generating revenue, and we were unable to operate the provider without him. This situation made us increasingly wary of any potential collusion or relationships with other providers. Unfortunately, Daniel has not responded to our attempts to reach him over the past week. We wanted him to address the community directly, but he remains unresponsive.

We apologize for the confusion and disruption caused within the community. We also deeply regret any misinformation or dishonesty that may have occurred.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Sincerely,
The Fly2sonic Team