AilandFlare running multiple providers

Given all the evidence presented here FTSO London supports this proposal.

Of course, you guys want to remove high success rate data provider. LOL. I only run pinnacle ftso after first chilling. And I shared private key of ailandflare already because I don’t support that provider anymore. If there is no evidence that I run the pinnacle and ailand at the same time, don’t argue anymore.

After this, I only run pinnacleftso.

It appears that you assume that all signal provider’s primary income is the FTSO/STSO. Here at sun-dara it is not our primary income. If it was we would not be able to operate for as long as we have been.
The reality is, we have decided to not further build solutions exposing us of the risks of the FTSO/STSO system due to the amount of collusion - why would we? This means solutions that could have been built around the FTSO/STSO never have been.

Your “high” sucess rate seems to be based on collusion and combined VP as you worked with others, so essentually you have been subsidused by providers that dont collude as far as I can see

1 Like

Seperatly, at least you answered this question

so best “disappointed you”

Screenshot:

Your thought is different from my one. But the clear thing is I am running only pinnacleftso by sharing the private key of AilandFlare.

What do you mean by “Your thought is different from my one.”?

Do you think our thought can be same?

I have no idea what you are talking about. But are you saying that in the original screenshots here

Developer named “pacle007” is not you?

I am running only pinnacleftso after first chilling and shared the private key of AilandFlare.

You can only be affilliated to one signal provider, and so have a look at

and this

Seperatly I guess you will no answer this question

Developer named “pacle007” is not you?

as you have no reason to answer the above question?

I am owned pinnacle and ailand. But ailandflare is not mine anymore after first chilling. Remember after first chilling, I didn’t run the ailandflare. LOL. Because I saw FIP.02 & STP.03, I only run pinnacleftso.

are you Developer named “pacle007”?

I am owner of Pinnacle and Ailand. Can you understand what the mean is of this sentence?

I understand what you are saying by “I am owner of Pinnacle and Ailand”, and you are saying you ran them at different times.
I am looking to see if that chat screenshot is genuine. BUT it seems you are not answering my question.

I am saying again, I am running pinnacleftso only after first chilling.

As you will not answer my question clearly as per

and the evidence shows that, in the chat Pinnacle FTSO was switched off at Songbird Epoch 429689, as stated in the chat, I think we can say that the online chat is genuine

But by all means, refute the above - I actually recommend that you do.

I can’t understand what you are saying. LOL, what is your final purpose? Want to kill?