Common Downtime O1 FTSO, Fly2Sonic, Flare Ocean, Civil FTSO, Anon2

Anyway, it is absolutely clear that there was an issue with the network.

So now you’re saying it was the songbird network that was the problem? And it just impacted the providers in question? @Fly2sonic_ftso @O1FTSO do you agree with this shift of blame?

Any way you can share your correspondence with power vps so we have a clear picture of all this?

How do you explain the alternating of submissions for ~10hrs between your provider and that of Fly2Sonic in the second piece of evidence?

1 Like

I mean the internet issue.

No critical server downtime according to PowerVPS according to message above.

“At the time, I was using PowerVPS” … who are you using now?

Regarding the second evidence, “I can say it is just a coincidence”. No, it’s not a coincidence that both providers operated for a total of 10hrs only separately and not together, with submissions switching between both providers as few as one epoch before going back to the other.

1. I’m still using PowerVPS since it is affordable. Once tried Contabo but network was not stable…

2. I’m not god and I am not able to recall what exactly happened more than 8 months ago.

I do know there was about 5 hrs of downtime on my end. It’s possible I ran the provider script again at epoch 357881, and it crashed.
    If this issue had been addressed 8 months ago or last year, there might have been evidence of collusion, and we could have had a meaningful discussion about it - you guys would say “yeah, it does make sense” or “No, you guys colluded!”.
    However, too much time has passed, and I don’t have any details to provide now.
    I’m not someone who meticulously records everything daily, and I can’t remember events from more than 8 months ago.
    I’m sorry for this.

Let’s look at the evidence today then and not worry about remembering from 8 months ago.

How can two providers alternate submissions for 10hrs, with one or the other submitting continuously, but not both at the same time? The likelihood of that happening is ZERO unless there’s shared systems in place.

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see my provider was down for 5 hrs but how can I know the stuff of O1?
I have nothing to say.

It seams to me that it would take a major outage at PowerVPS to effect 5+ host all at the same time.
Was this confirmed by PowerVPS?
The 10 hours of alternating submissions does not make sense to me. I agree the likelihood of this happening randomly is near 0.

4 Likes

The connection has nothing to do with common hosting or there’d be connections between all providers who use Hetzner, AWS, GCP.

1 Like

O1 told me awhile back to just focus on our algo success, so I’ll stay out of this – however, I do find it strange that a FTSO based in brazil would register on Hostinger, host on hetzner / powervps on a server in finland and 2 weeks later another ftso does the same – probably just a coincidence:

Screenshot 2024-06-26 224937

3 Likes

2 Likes

There does seem to be alot of similarities, One being Power VPS, do you know if they had network issues, from the power outage, and does powerVps have separate datacenter locations of their servers ? If so, do you guys know if your in the same datacenter or dispersed ?

This mikyoch · GitHub was the dev behind Owl FTSO, who was caught up in the sToadz collusion ring (Hiro / Sirius / Ape FTSO / Love FTSO / HXK Oracle etc)

Here he mentions Fly2Sonic …

And it gets better … Flare Ocean too.

2 Likes

Whoa… what a trip down memory lane.

1 Like

this aged well…

2 Likes

The amount of evidence of collusion here is quite stark and when accumulated together leaves little doubt in my mind that these providers are linked in more ways than one.

The responses received so far have been lacklustre at best and I cannot think of any legitimate reasons that would lead me to believe these issues are not a direct cause of them using shared resources for their submissions.

1 Like

The defending TSO’s have not supplied any concrete evidence to their support.

• PowerVPS has no records of outages,
  • if it was a network issue a lot more nodes would be affected and not just those who are, surprisingly, using PowerVPS,
  • the back and forth nature of the submissions in such a synchronised way is highly unprobable and left unexplained.
    Bushi supports the proposal
1 Like