AilandFlare running multiple providers

I can’t see your question.

Right Ill ask my question one final time.

are you Developer named “pacle007”?

I already said above.

please provide a link to the post that you are or are not pacle007 as I am unable to see this.

What do you think so far?

I think you dont want to answer my simple question.

But Im going to ask in a different way. Is the following screenshot real?

“I run my pinnacle and Ailand” means that I am owner of Pinnacle and Ailand. I didn’t run at the same time. LOL, 4dads got the good point. LOL, he is very cunning. LOL. Anyway, because I didn’t run the 2 providers at the same time, the evidence of second chilling doesn’t exist.

is screenshot in the post lined below genuine?

Give me the evidence of second chilling of pinnacleftso.

Don’t you believe 4dads? LOL.

I follow the process.

As you are not answering the question, what do you think I believe?

We are working on decentralized network, if you don’t have evidence of second chilling, don’t play here.

doesnt work like that.

You need to read the role of the management group that was voted in by FLR and SGB holders.

Did you in fact start submitting data with your pinnacle provider while your other provider, AILand, was chilled?

According to that, I got chilled of AIlandFlare and PinnacleFTSO, I say again!!! I got first chilling, after that, I only run PinnacleFTSO, I shared the private key of AilandFlare because I don’t run it anymore.

Let me make this perfectly clear. If you did this, it would be like committing second assault while in jail for an assault. Do you understand?

I don’t want to talk with cunning guy, you are unbelieable guy. Don’t tell me @Brent-4Dads. I already blocked @Brent-4Dads on discord long time ago. That means that I don’t want to talk with you. I will answer to other guys’ question.

You did start submitting data with one provider while under punishment for another provider, both of which were controlled by you. That is bad intent and a blatant disregard for the rules of the ftso.

Read the rules again carefully. There is first chilling and second chilling!!!

Your actions, your inability to answer direct questions, and the evidence provided is plenty for me to support the second chilling of both providers under your control.