Suspected Collusion Between FLRLabs and LoveFTSO

I suspect FLRLabs and LoveFTSO of using the same developer / same algorithm.

While it’s often common for many providers to submit extremely close pricing, when close to the median, it’s the errors like these that demonstrate collusion.

The evidence in the PDF relates to common spikes on the Flare network.

10 Likes

FLRLabs & LoveFTSO Evidence PDF

3 Likes

Based on the outcome of this discussion, two separate formal proposals will be created to chill both FLR Labs and LoveFTSO on the Flare network.

We welcome your comments @FLRLABS

3 Likes

Great job gathering evidence. Those price spikes are pretty damning. I agree that a chilling for both providers is fair.

3 Likes

looks clear to me…I think though if one flare and songbird should be consolidated. Bad actors on one should not be able to submit on the other…

7 Likes

Compeling evidence gathered by Neil, well done. It’s a suspicious activity, longtime ongoing and many times brought up. So I fully agree to go forward with chilling of these providers. I also agree with Moe, if a provider is a bad actor, he/she should not be allowed to submit on both network. For future I think one discussion can cover both chains.

5 Likes

This seems like a fairly easy one for me as the charts speak for themselves. FLR Labs are relatively active on Twitter so I’ll tag them to encourage a discussion, however I don’t feel there is much they could say to convince me not to vote yes. Nice work Neil in pulling this info together.

Also, as mentioned by a few others, it seems a bit odd that we need two different votes, one for each network.

3 Likes

I agree that both providers should be chilled.

3 Likes

As it appears, the matter is very clear. I don’t understand that it is necessary to vote for each network separately if the case is clear.

2 Likes

I agree with the concept of a chill on one network should mean a chill on the other.

4 Likes

Based on the presented evidence, it seems clear that these providers are utilizing the same algorithm. From the charts, it looks like they are attempting to mask their collusion by using a multiplier for their submissions.

We should move forward with two separate proposals on Flare to chill these providers. This harms the network and reduces competition.

4 Likes

Based on the evidence provided it is clear to us they are running the same algo and should be chilled.

4 Likes

Our team is actively reviewing the details of this accusation and is preparing our response. We want to assure you that we are committed to conducting our due diligence to ensure that we provide a genuine explanation.

5 Likes

Saw on Twitter you mentioned you team was brought together through online platforms and freelance services. Was the developer of your algo outsourced?

2 Likes

Well compiled Neil. If at all possible, let’s hold this one on the forum until full rebuttal by flr labs and engagement by majority of FTSOs… based on charts provided, you have our support, however, we’ll see what they have to say.

5 Likes

I would like if possible for them to bring their “dev” here because their response showed that it was written from someone who doesn’t understand what the graphs show.
Neil showed a dozen examples but there are hundreds

4 Likes

I think you need to bring your lead developer in here to explain. All the responses I’ve seen from you guys so far are very generic and could have been written without even looking into what the accusations or questions are.

The arguments you bring doesn’t even defend your position that well. You write on Twitter that “Our team and developers came together through personal connections and online platforms such as LinkedIn and freelancer services.”. You rose to the top really fast and we know there is a group of freelancers that claims to achieve high performance from the get-go.

With the similar price pattern as LoveFTSO who has been a proven colluder I think it’s beyond any reasonable doubt the developer you hired has strong ties to the collusion group

5 Likes

Based on the evidence I agree both providers should be chilled.
I also fully agree that if a provider is chilled on one chain it should also be chilled on the other.

3 Likes

So how is your response coming? It seems you are able to prepare a long and winding message to your discord group rallying support by saying ‘trust us bro, we are legit’. I hope your response to the allegations has more substance.

3 Likes

If I was innocent I would already be open to show all my setup/code/infra to someone from FLR.

Easy as that

3 Likes