Sirius FTSO and HXK Oracle Same Dev and or Algorithm

We also agree with chilling these FTSO’s.

1 Like

We support chilling both - it’s obviously the same algo….

1 Like

Oracle beast is in favor of chilling these providers. It’s clear that past actions warrant these actions.

1 Like

We support the chill

I support chilling both providers.

I support this proposal. The proofs show that the algorithm of Sirius FTSO and HXK Oracle is essentially the same. While I appreciate that you explain yourself @Sirius, you could have collaborated earlier to make it easier to track down every provider using, according to you, a copy of your code.

1 Like

We support chilling these FTSO’s.

1 Like

If sirius has indeed changed their algo then no more similar events should occur so a second chill wont be necessary. But based on past events bushi supports chilling both providers.

4 Likes

We also support this

1 Like

I also support this proposal

2 Likes

Unfortunately more evidence has been gathered, with another provider, so this issue is unlikely to go away.

Does it connect to another provider?

1 Like

I support this chill, the evidence is incontrovertible

@Neil_AU You made me curious with this last reply

2 Likes

We support chilling of both providers. Many of the collusion problems that plague Flare and Songbird TSOs can be traced back to @Sirius selling his algorithm early on. We hope that after the first chilling, if Sirius has rewritten his algo, a second chilling should not be necessary.

1 Like

We’re waiting for your response please @HXK-Oracle

Amazing stuff.
We support this

Based on the replies received from @Sirius and lack of reply from @HXK-Oracle, tomorrow (5th July) a chill proposal will be submitted for both providers on Flare and for only HXK Oracle on Songbird, as Sirius has not yet submitted on that network.

1 Like

All proposals have been submitted for voting, which is easily done via the SolidiFi FTSO Toolkit … SolidiFi Web | XRPL, Flare & XinFin ecosystem

HXK Oracle proposal on Songbird: Transaction 0xd1542f462244d32f696d1d7309f6b3ab264c5ac886afda2de315f3580812514e - Songbird Explorer

HXK Oracle proposal on Flare: Transaction 0x5236fa23f960b5fc5b8b6b5d63ccba8d25538f91aa33852ba6bbaed010610703 - Flare Explorer

Sirius FTSO proposal on Flare: Transaction 0x3eebce5fab02e6f0bfdf78536596dc02f9c99bf27073480a24bb0bab428f8f29 - Flare Explorer

1 Like

We support chilling. Hopefully they have changed their algorithms moving forward to prevent a second chilling.

I support the chill.