LightFTSO Self timeout for selling part of the TDE grant

Back in January, we agreed there should be a consequence for selling part of the TDE grant LightFTSO received before trading was possible for the whole community. In keeping up with that promise, I will self impose a 1 week (2 epochs) timeout beginning with Epoch 87 on May 22 1:00 AM CST.

There’s no need to reply to this topic, unless you think this process should be done on-chain via the PollingFtso contract.

See you soon

5 Likes

Congrats to be the first one, let’s see if others will follow you, no need to be on-chain for self-chilling.

6 Likes

Thank you for your honesty and accountability since day 1 light. I’m a bit out of the loop here, but much respect if this is being discussed between FTSOs.

4 Likes

No need for on-chain. I appreciate your honesty and transparency.

3 Likes

we really appreciate it, not necessary but amazing move, congratulations :+1:

3 Likes

I commend you for wanting to own it but it will hurt those that delegate to the providers that want to self chill and are just not following the whole situation.
I would recommend to donate your fee rewards to charity for those epochs if u want to and keep submitting.

4 Likes

I commend you for what you feel is the correct thing. If ths was put down to a chill vote however, I would NOT support a chill on you. As I feel this damaged your reputation, while there was no clear rules on what to do with the grant.

1 Like

LightFTSO has been turned off temporarily, I’ll turn it on next week, as you can see, it’s last transaction is 0xcfa1ae536282ca0c21614183af1420df8e9ccd5b0507c3c3c205939aa08a20a9

1 Like

I have the same opinion. It will hurt delegators if you have some.
Donation to charity and prove of that would be much nicer solution!

1 Like

Turning my provider back on in 3…2…1
:slight_smile:

Thanks for all your answers, have a great start of the week

1 Like