Coffee FTSO is a clone of LoveFTSO

We support the chill

1 Like

I support chilling both providers

1 Like

I support this. It’s clear that this provider is running an existing high-performance algorithm and the provider has made no effort to make it look like an independent one

1 Like

We Support chilling both providers.

2 Likes

we support chilling both providers.

2 Likes

bushi supports chilling both providers.

2 Likes

We also support this

2 Likes

I also support this proposal

2 Likes

LightFTSO supports this chill.

I’m beginning to think we’re playing whack-a-mole here

3 Likes

Hi Community.

Sorry for my lack of response.
I would like to talk about my TSO story.
It includes the scammer data provider - Sirius FTSO.

In December last year, I had a chance to look at Pangolin Exchange which is deployed to songbird.
I looked at some docs for songbird network.
As a software engineer who worked in some of the HFT firms in the crypto industry, the decentralized price oracle concept was very interesting to me.

I just wanted to contribute to building on the network.

I did some preps(analyzing flare github repos, docs etc…) and I started to buy some sgb coins for vote power.
At the same time, I was not sure if I could sustain my vote power for long.
Cuz I couldn’t build the top TSOs.
I posted some messages in order to find any TSO developers in the Flare tg channel.
It was my first mistake.
Mods banned me but one guy sent me a DM and he said that he was very confident in building TSOs.

He could even prepare enough vote power.
The only thing he asked me was to build a community around the data provider and do any kind of KYC when needed.

That sounds a little bit weird for me but anyway it was a good opportunity, so I started working with him.

He made an impressive progress but whenever I talked about the identity, his behavior became strange.
I used to organize some meetings for the NFT game and collections of LOVE ftso and we had to hire some designers.
He always joined the meetings with video disabled.

I asked him to turn the video on several times but he didn’t do it.
I was getting nervous but I did not push him since we generate revenue.
It was my big mistake. I should have made it clear that I know his true identity and he’s only working with my data provider.

I found that many providers have been affected by this guy.
I am sure that those scam accounts are controlled by Sirius.

Here is a clear proof of evidence.

1. I once had a call with one of Flare foundation members and he told me a weird story.
    Sirius said that he studied together with me in China, which is clearly impossible.
    Unfortunately, I did not study in China and I have never been to China till now.
    Additionally, one of the funny things is that in China, crypto is banned so Chinese developers must not develop blockchain projects.
    I highly recommend Sirius to stop working on TSO because you live in China.
    You are doing illegal stuff in your country.

2. He always said that his friend stole his algorithm and his friend was running multiple TSOs.
    I have a question: Did sToadz team have your algorithm source code?
    Your source code is your top secret so you did not even share code to your dear clients - sToadz, O1, owl…
    If at least one of them had source code, then it might make sense.
    The whole reason about youre stolen story is to make everyone think all the similar TSOs to your Sirius are run by so-called scammers, not you, right?
    Also this might be the only way to run at least your provider - Sirius.

3. My doubts about O1 FTSO and other TSOs.
    I was able to find many similar submissions.

This evidence shows that O1 TSO is also run by Sirius(Hiro).
    As Atlas TSO said, the September event is enough to prove that he runs multiple TSOs including O1 TSOs and Sirius.
    I highly recommend to chill O1 TSO since it is clearly run by Hiro.

I believe that similar things happen to Coffee TSO, HXK TSO, WorldTSO, tSoverign and Best TSO.
I think it’s time to reject all scammers in Community.

I stopped running my TSOs and terminated the partnership with Sirius.
I will never run until I rebuild my algorithm completely.
I apologize to all the Flare Community & Flare delegators.

I also suggest other data provider owners(CEOs) to do KYC verification for developers.
Those scammers use multiple accounts and use many different approaches.
Never collaborate with them unless they are able to do KYC.

I just wanted to reveal everything and wanted to let other TSOs know how scammers work.
I hope to see those TSO owners’ honest responses.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your story.
After your reply we will be supporting the chill.
I find it strange that you queued a fee change to 3% that will take effect in epoch 100 on Flare.

2 Likes

As everyone knows, this guy tried to sell ftso algorithm on Discord by approaching several TSOs under the account Oliver.C. The collusion between this guy and FLR_Labs has already been confirmed. Again, I want to remind you that this guy is a fraud without a trace of conscience.

Are you willing to release the private key of LoveFTSO like other communities (such as sToadz and Oracle swap) and start a new TSO if you are as honest as you claim to be? Obviously, you won’t be able to do that!

How can you explain about this proposal? I am so curious.

I am asking if there is consideration of price accuracy off chain or is it just hunting rewards?

I’m talking about the proposal itself, you’re misunderstood.

Hi

I am not asking about any sort of proposal and I am not proposing anything.

I am asking, does your aglo only chase rewards? do you only consider success as being in a reward band only?

reason I ask is that that could encourage indirect collusion i.e. if say on an FTSO signal, colluders had a failed feed and submitted the same price over multiple epochs, wouldnt your algo be encouraged to send the exact same price as them?

We support the chilling.
Amazing read though, porcorn ready

Based on the evidence, the lack of reply from Coffee and the reply from @LoveFTSO, tomorrow the 5th of July, a chill proposal will be submitted for CoffeeFTSO on Flare.

@LoveFTSO rebuilding your algo with the knowledge of a proven successful algo, is little solace to the rest of the providers, who’ve operated ethically and independently. You’ve only stopped submitting, when confronted with clear evidence, after knowingly running a shared algo for the last 6+ months.

If you have any other evidence to back up your claims re 01FTSO, BestFTSO, tSovereign, and WorldsFTSO, please share.

2 Likes

Here’s the chill proposal for Coffee FTSO on Flare: Transaction 0x5a3e743ce1b0a49c14bd074b70b36510ec3a0f7f1d9feccf7b88fbc4c63a6944 - Flare Explorer

Voting can be easily done via SolidiFi FTSO Toolkit … SolidiFi Web | XRPL, Flare & XinFin ecosystem

2 Likes