AilandFlare running multiple providers

LOL, is that question?

Yes it is. I think you run multiple signal providers in order to circumvent chill actions against you.

I do not care if you ran signal providers at different times, it seems to me you are a bad actor and should be banned from the system even if you operate under a different name or different signal provider.

It seems to me that you are trying to discredit me by force because you do not have the correct evidence. lol

Or maybe your interpretation of the rules for being a signal are wrong? as you have not read them?

I think you didn’t read about first chilling and second chilling rules.

for which signal provider? pinnacle or ailandflare?

here

pinnacle and ailandflare were chilled as 1st. As soon as ailandflare was chilled, it removed and I started run pinnacle only on songbird to keep the rule of collusion.

okay so is this real?

“Pinnacle and Ailand is mine…”

Yes, of course, so i can remove one of them on my mind. So after first chilling I removed ailandflare. Finally, I run one provider. You don’t have correct evidence to chill the pinnacle as second.

As you can see in that image, “But there is no provider now without Pinnacle”

So this part of theallegation

"On Feb 19th AilandFlare was chilled on Songbird for algorithm collusion with BestFTSO.

This suspension was to last 2 reward epochs (2 weeks).

On Feb 21st, Pinnacle suddenly began submitting on Songbird again after being dormant since it was chilled back in November of 2023 and just 2 days after AilandFlare was chilled."

As AilandFlare was chilled, you started up Pinnacle 2 days later?

Of course, after chilling of ailandflare, ailandflare couldn’t be run anymore, Because I selected pinnacleftso among them.

Yes, this is against the rules as far as I can see as you are circumventing the intention of chills.

Never, I think you don’t know the rules. After first chilling, if I run one provider, there is no reason of second chilling

I am relying on rules

I think I do. What would be the point of chilling a signal provider and their devs if they can just spin up another signal provider and continue?

To prevent the running of multiple providers. The topic of this forum is “AilandFlare running multiple providers”. But this is wrong. Ailandflare is not running. And only pinnacleftso is running now.

But you are running multiple providers as you have said, and you are responsible for Ailandflare and PinnacleFTSO

I think there is a problem in your sight. I didn’t say that I am running multiple providers. LOL, do you have correct eye? And I have private keys of ailandflare and pinnacleftso. But I didn’t run both. Furthermore, I removed ailandflare by sharing the private key and I am running pinnacleftso only.

okay, are you willing to provide the full conversation of: