Best FTSO tSoveriegn WorldsFTSO Same Dev or Algo

Maybe, which is why they pool resources and divide their costs / 3. But they also receive a boost on all 3 providers, so that doesn’t balance.

Chilling for these ftsos supported by our team.

I support the chill for these providers.

We also agree with chilling these FTSO’s.

We support this chill

We support the chill

I support chilling these providers

I support this proposal as there is no doubt these providers are sharing infrastructure or code causing the same critical bug where they are submitting stale prices. The developer(s) have admitted to using the same data subscription and node

2 Likes

We support chilling these FTSO’s.

1 Like

We support chilling of these FTSOs.

1 Like

bushi supports chilling both providers.

1 Like

We also support this

1 Like

I also support this proposal

1 Like

tSoverign and Worlds have been suspected of doing this for a very long time, BestFTSO is more recent but given that they haven’t said anything in their defense means they either don’t care about their status or they’re too bold to acknowledge their faults.

I support the chill. Let the cold simmer through

3 Likes

Please add your comments @BestFTSO, @tSovereign and @WorldsFTSO who will also need to request forum write access from @Tom_T

You’ve also been implicated by LoveFTSO on another thread Coffee FTSO is a clone of LoveFTSO - #24 by LoveFTSO

2 Likes

It’s clear they aren’t even interested in give explanations. Not that this can be explained.

We support

1 Like

It looks like the rapid rise of Pinnacle FTSO can be easily explained, sharing the same errors with Best FTSO and tSovereign.

https://songbird-ftso-monitor.flare.network/price?currency=XRP&startTime=3h&providerAddress=0x2004b4f504eeebef915546a6f279dde886b61c2b,0x66064b9755ff3c26c380be0fbe7f38df6222ba15,0x939789ed3d07a80da886a3e3017d665cbb5591dc

1 Like

I think due to the lack of responses, im going to propose chilling these providers on the 5th July 2023

2 Likes

Seems fair, they have been given plenty of time to respond and have been tagged in every channel possible.

This. They’ve been confronted before and admitted it. Too bad they’ve not taken the effort to respond to this post.